You’ve found Thursday’s Daily Dispatch, hosted by Harrison Smith! Learn about Biden’s G-7 meeting, hospital workers fighting back against vaccine mandates, the war on white people and more.
See the articles below for more information.
- Biden to meet with G-7, NATO allies at ‘defining’ moment for democracy
- Government watchdog finds failings, but no Trump influence, in clearing of Lafayette Square | TheHill
- 170 Hospital Workers Suspended for Refusing Vaccine, Face Dismissal
- EXCLUSIVE: Biden’s Military Puts West Point Cadets in Solitary Confinement If They Refuse COVID Vaccine – National File
- Research Article in Medical Journal Describes Whiteness as ‘Malignant, Parasitic-Like Condition’
- U.S. signs $1.2 bln deal for 1.7 mln courses of Merck‘s experimental COVID-19 drug | Reuters
- Keystone XL pipeline project canceled by developer – CNN
- Biden to Send Millions of Pfizer Vaccine Doses to 100 Countries – The New York Times
- Ashli Babbitt’s husband sues for name of Capitol cop who shot her during riot
- Senate Democrats threaten to block 2026 World Cup funds unless women’s soccer team get equal pay | TheHill